- Buyers Premium is 24% (Including VAT)
- Lots purchased online with the-saleroom.com will attract an additional charge of 6% (including VAT)
- For all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the saleroom on 01752 254740
- Please register for the sale at the earliest opportunity, giving us time to approve you
- The cut-off point for condition reports and commission bids is 6:00 pm the day before the sale
- We can only accept phone bids on an item with an estimate of £500 or over. Subject to availability.
Payment for lots bought will be taken from the Debit/Credit card registered with the-saleroom.com immediately after the sale. Any bidder who wishes to change their payment method i.e to bank transfer or cheque, must notify the auctioneer on the contact details listed above.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept Credit or Debit Card payments over the phone or in person, for amounts in excess of £1,000. Succesful bidders are welcome to arrange payment via bank transfer. Bank details can be obtained directly from the auctioneer.
We recommend that you get in touch with the following trusted couriers to arrange shipping for the majority of items sold. Their details are;
- Mailboxes Etc Plymouth: 01752 257224 (guaranteed shipping within 5 days of instruction)
- Diamond Logistics: 01752 547992
- Post it 4 Me: 01258 920180
We are able to arrange in-house packing & shipping for small, non-breakable items to addresses within the UK, but please contact us before bidding to check. All items posted by us are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure items are properly packed, no responsibility can be accepted by Plymouth Auction Rooms for any loss or damage in transit. Safe transit of items by hand, courier or shipper is at the sole risk of the purchaser. For international deliveries, please refer to the courier details above.